- This event has passed.
IEEE Day 2022 & ICTfest Celebration Grand Opening ceremony
October 5 @ 9:30 AM - 9:45 AM
IEEE International Information and Communication Technology Festival (IEEE ICTFest) is a three-day-long science-promoting event consolidating:
– IEEE Day celebration,
– Science Week of Riga Technical University,
– International Workshop on Microwave Theory and Techniques in Wireless Communications (MTTW’22),
– International Scientific Conference on Information Technology and Management Science (ITMS’22),
– IEEE Lithuania and Latvia Sections Workshop on Microwave Devices and Systems,
– Invited Lectures from Leading ICT European Scientists,
– Women in Engineering: Discussion of Industry Representatives on Gender Balance in Information and Communication Technology,
– ICT Prototypes and measurement equipment exhibition.
The celebration will be held on October 5–7 on the campus of Riga Technical University (RTU)—the largest technical university in the Baltic states. Participation in the festival is free of charge and supported by Riga Technical University, RTU Institute of Information Technology and RTU Institute of Radioelectronics; and IEEE Latvia Section, IEEE Latvia Section Computer Society Chapter, IEEE Latvia Section COM/MTT/AP Joint Society Chapter.
RTU, Zunda krastmala 10, room 104, Riga
09:00 – 09:30 Registration
9:30 – 09.45 IEEE Day & ICTfest Celebration Opening
09:45 – 10.30 Keynote Speech Prof. Yury Shestopalov (Högskolan i Gävle) – Resonance scattering and cloaking: unified mathematical approach and model
10:30 – 11:15 Keynote Speech Prof. Oscar Quevedo-Teruel (Royal Institute of Technology – KTH) – Glide symmetries: a new degree of freedom for the design of periodic structures
11:15 – 12.00 Keynote Speech Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ingo Gaspard (Hochschule Darmstadt – University of Applied Sciences) – Measurement, modelling and simulation of polarization properties of the indoor radio channel at microwave frequencies and below
14:30 – 18.30 IEEE Lithuania and Latvia Sections Workshop on Microwave Device and Systems
19.00 – 21.00 Organization Committee meeting of IEEE Lithuania and Latvia Sections Workshop on Microwave Device and Systems
Room: room 104, Bldg: 10, Zunda krastmala, Riga, Latvia, Latvia