IEEE Day 2020 Photo Contest
The IEEE Day 2020 Photo Contest is held every year as part of the IEEE Day celebrations. It is a way of rewarding the efforts of volunteers who go the extra mile in order to bring creativity to the celebrations. In order to participate in the IEEE Day 2020 Photo contest, you need to follow the following steps:
1. Visit the IEEE Day Website and hover over the ‘Events‘ in the menu bar.
2. Under the ‘Events’ tab, click on ‘Submit your Virtual Event‘. You will be asked to log in via your IEEE email account.
3. After successful login, you will be able to view the Event Submission Form for submitting your virtual event.
4. Once you submit the event, it will start appearing on the ‘Event Listing Page‘ after necessary moderation. Please make sure you note down the exact name of your event because you’ll be needing it for contest submission.
5. After successfully submitting your event, please visit the ‘Contest Platform‘ to submit your photo entry. In the top menu on the contest platform, you will be able to see ‘Enter‘ as soon as the contest goes live.
6. Click ‘Enter‘ and upload your photo entry after choosing the relevant category. Please make sure you provide the exact corresponding event name, that you submitted on IEEE Day website.
7. Spread the word and wait for the voting to open.
The detailed photo contest rules are as follows: