IEEE International Information and Communication Technology Festival (IEEE ICTFest) is a three-day-long science-promoting event consolidating:
● IEEE Day celebration,
● Science Week of Riga Technical University and special PhD students poster session,
● International Workshop on Microwave Theory and Techniques in Wireless Communications (MTTW’23),
● International Scientific Conference on Information Technology and Management Science (ITMS’23),
● IEEE Lithuania and Latvia Sections Workshop on Microwave Devices and Systems,
● Invited Lectures from Leading ICT European Scientists,
● Discussion of Industry Representatives on Skills of the Next Generation Young Professionals in the Field of Information and Communication Technology.
The celebration will be held on October 4–6.